How to get transcripts from HSBTE
Worldwide Transcripts has built a brand value and principles to offer services for transcripts, attestation, and unique source documentation for Indian education universities. The prime motto of the company is to help Indian students and professionals to succeed.
The process to apply for the transcripts from HSBTE, Haryana:
Here is the procedure, how to get transcripts from HSBTE to be followed for official transcripts from Haryana State Board Of Technical Education.
- You need to visit the university to collect the form
- Once the form is collected, it should be submitted by visiting the university along with all the mentioned documents.
- To apply for the transcripts or ECA (WES, IQAS, etc), a softcopy of the Marksheet and degree for 10th and 12th grade has to be submitted.
- The university charges Rs. 750 for the transcripts.
- The university does not courier the documents to the applicant. Hence, it is always better to hire a company that can do the needful for you.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY FOR THE TRANSCRIPT:
Documents are the prime factors to apply for the University transcripts. Submitting proper documents at the university makes the process easier. Documents that must be submitted on time to apply for the transcripts are as mentioned below:
- Mark-sheets (Including if any failed/ re-attempts)
- Degree certificate
- Identity Proof.
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts From CCS University Offering Various Services Including – :
Mark Sheet Transcripts
Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
Medium of Instructions.
HRD Attestation/ Apostille.
ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.