The Hyderabad University is a public research university located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.Established in 1974, the multi-campus campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 students, from a number of disciplines.
The university was established in accordance with the Six-Point Formula of 1973. The first vice-chancellor of the university was Banaras Hindu University pharmacist Gurbaksh Singh, from 1974 to 1979. Shri B D Jatti was the first chancellor of the university.In January 2015, the University of Hyderabad received the Visitor’s Award for the Best Central University in India, presented by the President of India.
The university is located in Gachibowli, 2300-odd acres. The campus is rich in flowers and animals, home to more than 734 flowering plants, ten species of mammals, fifteen species of reptiles and 220 species of birds. The University is recognized as an Institute of Eminence (IoE) by the University Grants Commission (UGC) by the UGC (Declaration of Government Institutions as Institutions of Eminence) Guidelines, 2017 for public institutions.
Courses Offered by University of Hyderabad –
• School of Mathematics and Statistics
• School of Physics
• School of Chemistry
• School of Life Sciences
• School of Computer and Information Sciences
• School of Social Sciences
• School of Humanities
• School of Engineering Sciences and Technology
• School of Management Studies
• School of Economics
• Sarojini Naidu School of Arts & Communication
• School of Medical Sciences
Research by University Of Hyderabad –
The institution is a public research university with active research in all departments, giving over 300 doctorates each year. UGC, CSIR, DST, DBT, FIST, and other funding agencies provide research money to the university. Faculty and students in the scientific sciences, social sciences, and humanities are known for doing high-quality research.
Institute of life Sciences –
The Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), commonly known as Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences, is a research institute that was established in 2004 as a result of a public–private collaboration project. The Government of Telangana, the University of Hyderabad, and Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories are all collaborators in the development of ILS. The corporation was founded as a non-profit organization.
The CR Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics –
The CR Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science (AIMSCS) was founded with the goal of encouraging advanced research and studies in mathematics, statistics, computer science, and related fields.
Colleges Affiliated to University of Hyderabad –
1. Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU).
2. Nizam College Hyderabad, Telangana.
3. Osmania University College for Women.
4. Osmania University Hyderabad, Telangana.
5. Maulana Azad National Urdu University – (MANUU)
Documents Required to get Transcripts from University of Hyderabad-
• All year/Semester mark sheet
• ECA Form
• Id proof
Process to get Transcripts from University of Hyderabad:
- Submit all the documents at the university Counter.
- University Charges about Rs.100 per document.
- Submit fees at the university.
- It takes about 20-25 working days to receive your Transcripts.
You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts From Panjab University Offering Various Services Including –
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
- Medium of Instructions.
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille.
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.