The University of Calcutta (illegally known as Calcutta University or abbreviated as CU) is a joint public research university located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It was founded on January 24, 1857 and was the first of the various centers and routes of Western Asia. Today, university power is limited to a few West Bengal counties. Within India, it is known as the “Five-Star University” and is accredited to grade “A” by the National Examination and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The University of Calcutta has been awarded the title “Center with Potential for Excellence in Particular Area” and “University with potential to excellence” by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
The university has fourteen campuses all spread over the city of Kolkata and its environs. As of 2020, 151 colleges and 21 institutions and institutions are aligned with it. The university was ranked seventh in the list of Indian University Ranking 2020, released by the National Institutional Ranking Framework of the Department of Human Resource Development in the Government of India.
Campus – The university has 14 campuses spread across the city of Kolkata and its environs. They are called Sikhsa Prangan, which means place of education. Major campuses include the Central Campus (Ashutosh Shiksha Prangan) on College Street, Rashbehari Shiksha Prangan or Science College in Rajabazar, Taraknath Palit Shiksha Prangan in Ballygunge and Sahid Khudiram Siksha Prangan in Alipore.
Courses Offered by Calcutta University –
Affiliated College To Calcutta University:-
- Acharya Girish Chandra Bose College, Kolkata
- Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College, Kolkata
- Al Ameen Memorial Minority College, Baruipur
- Anandamohan College, Kolkata, afternoon/evening college
- Asutosh College, day college
- Azad Hind Fouz Smriti Mahavidyalaya, Domjur
- Bagnan College, Kolkata
- Bangabasi College, Kolkata
- Bangabasi Evening College, Kolkata
- Bangabasi Morning College, Kolkata
- Bankim Sardar College, Tangrakhali, South 24 Parganas
- Baruipur College, Baruipur, South 24 Parganas
- Basanti Devi College, Kolkata
- Behala College, Kolkata
- Bengal Music College, Kolkata
- Bethune College, Kolkata
- Bhangar Mahavidyalaya, Bhangar, South 24 Parganas
- Bhawanipur Education Society College, Kolkata
- Bidhan Chandra College, Rishra, Rishra
- Bijoy Krishna Girls’ College, Howrah
- Bikash Bharati Law College, Joyrampur
Documents Required To Receive Transcripts from Calcutta University :
- Degree Certificate
- All semester Marksheets
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- ECA form if applicable
- Registration certificate
- Filled CU form
Process Of Calcutta University To Receive Transcripts :
- Submit all the documents via mail to the university’s official transcript.
- Primary verification confirmation by the university.
- Make the payment:
University Cost – 50US$ for International.
University Cost – 250INR for India.
- You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link.
Note – The charges of the university might differ as per their current norms.
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts from Calcutta University Offering Various Services Including – :
Mark Sheet Transcripts
Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
Medium of Instructions.
HRD Attestation/ Apostille
ECA for Canada (Educational Credentials Assessment)
WES for Canada (World Education Services) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.