College of Engineering, Vizagpatnam’ at its inception in 1946. It is now a 100-acre [110 ha] green and green campus, tree plantation in the sprawling port city of Port of Kakinada, on the east coast of the Indian subcontinent. Kakinada has a wealth of political and cultural knowledge passed on to the next generation of college. They became part of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of 02-10-1972 through the legislature and other sister institutions under the then Director of Technical Education, Andhra Pradesh Government. It was previously linked to Andhra University. By 2003 the college had become independent.
The college has made some rapid changes in their Research and Development programs, Engineering, introducing E-classrooms for each Engineering Departments each departments has its own unique facilities. This shows the role of college as lead institution.
About Kakinada – Kakinada (formerly known as cocanada) About this use of the word is one of the largest cities and headquarters in the East Godavari region in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The second most populous city in the East Godavari region after Rajahmundry.
Courses Offered by JNTU Kakinada –
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Bio- Medical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
Colleges Affiliated To JNTU Kakinada :
- Aditya Inst Of Tech & Manag, Tekkali
- Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering & Technology, Etcherla
- MVGR College of Engineering, Chinthalavalasa.
- Gokul Group of Institutions, Bobbili
- Satya Institute of Technology & Management, Gajularega.
- University College of Engineering, Vizianagaram
- University College of Engineering, Kakinada
- Benaiah Institute of Technology & Science, Burugupudi,
- Gayatri Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jangareddygudem
- Gudlavalleru Engineering College, Gudlavalleru
- University College of Engineering, Narasaraopet
- Nalanda Institute of P.g. Studies, Kantepudi
- Kamala Institute of Management Studies, Markapur.
Documents Required To Get Transcripts From JNTU Kakinada :
- All year/Semester mark sheet.
- Consolidated mark sheet.
- Provisional Certificate.
- ECA Form.
- Id proof.
Factors Which Identifies JNTU Unique Institution :
- The teaching technique at JNTU Kakinada is completely student-centered
- Every student in the class actively participates in the learning process thanks to our participatory learning process.
- They achieve this by using more interactive teaching-learning approaches such as group discussions (GD), seminars, and presentations, among others
- Through the presenting of role models, they encourage their students to take on leadership roles. They occasionally invite industry leaders, hardcore professionals, top businesses, and alumni to speak to our students about their success stories.
- Our students will be inspired to reach greater heights of professional excellence by their peers and senior students who have made their mark in the industry.
Process To Get Transcripts From JNTU Kakinada :
- Submit all your Documents at the University.
- Fee needs to be paid at university.
- It takes about 40-45 working days to get your transcripts.
- University Cost: Per documents 45 Rs.
- You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link https://worldwidetranscripts.com/enquiry-form/
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts University Offering Various Services Including – :
Mark Sheet Transcripts
Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
Medium of Instructions.
HRD Attestation/ Apostille
ECA for Canada (Educational Credentials Assessment)
WES for Canada (World Education Services) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.