Gujarat Technological University is the premier academic and research institution that has driven new thinking since its inception in 2007, established by the Government of Gujarat vide Gujarat Act No. 20 of 2007. Today, the GTU is a sensible place that draws its scholars to the campus, keeping the GTU at the forefront of challenging ideas and transforming the world. GTU is a State University with 486 affiliated colleges in its Gujarat district with its FIVE locations in Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Rajkot and Surat. The University deals with the fields of Engineering, Architecture, Management, Pharmacy and Computer Science. The University has about 4,00,000 students enrolled in a large number of Diploma, Under Graduate, Post Graduate program and a strong Doctoral program.
Their education empowers people to challenge common sense by following realistic ideas. Committed to open and transparent research, their academics are working to transform our understanding of the world, and to develop – and create – learning areas.
To procure your transcripts from Gujarat Technical University or to know about courses offered
Your transcripts may be useful in gaining access to educational possibilities. They’re required for transferring credits from one university to another, and they’re the most accurate approach to evaluate your previous academic achievements. Despite this, many students struggle to receive their transcripts from Gujarat Technical University. To obtain your transcripts, you will need special assistance from professionals to procure your transcripts.
Objectives followed by Gujarat Technical University :
- Make our activities transparent and acceptable to all stakeholders.
- Provide higher education, training, vocation and research institutions to our students.
- Continue to plan and manage Faculty Development Programs (FDPs), Seminars and Conferences.
- Collaborate and liaise with Colleges through an effective education delivery system.
- Timely and proper conduct of the Test process.
- Facilitate the placement of students in appropriate and meaningful careers and their desired future.
Courses offered by GTU :
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Information and Communication Technology)
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm]
- Master of Pharmacy [M.Pharm]
- Master of Engineering [ME]
- Bachelor of Engineering [B.E]
- Bachelor of Computer Applications [BCA] + Master of Computer Applications [MCA]
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology [BHMCT]
- Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic)
- Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A]
- Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Master of Technology [M.Tech]
- Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch]
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
Affiliated Colleges to GTU :
- A.D. Patel Institute of Technology
- Dalia Institute Of Diploma Studies, Kheda
- K. Mody Government Pharmacy College Rajkot
- Babaria Institute of Technology
- Government Engineering College Rajkot
- K. Pithawala College of Engineering and Technology
- Vidhyadeep Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Jivraj Mehta Institute of Technology, Anand
- H. Patel College of Engineering and Technology
- K. Bharad Institute of Engineering
- Government Engineering College, Bharuch
- Government Engineering College, Godhra
- Government Engineering College , Palanpur
- Government Engineering College, Bhavnagar
- Government Engineering College, Dahod
- Government Engineering College, Gandhinagar
- Government Engineering College, Modasa
- Government Engineering College, Patan
- Government Polytechnic College Daman
- Government Polytechnic College Diu
- Institute of Technology and Management Universe
- L.J. Institute of Engineering and Technology
Documents Required to get Transcripts from Gujarat Technical University :
- All year / Semester mark sheet
- ECA Form
- Id proof
Process to receive Transcripts from Gujarat Technical University :
- Submit all the documents at the university.
- Fee needs to be paid at university.
- University Cost for transcripts: 250 approximately.
- It takes about 20-25 working days to receive your transcripts.
- You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link
Note – The cost of the university may change as per any new notification by the university. The cost is updated as of September 2021.
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts From Gujrat Technical University Offering Various Services Including –
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
- Medium of Instructions.
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille.
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.