Marksheet Certificate/Degree Certificates - Worldwide Transcripts
Electronic Transcripts Delivery @499/- INR Only*. Apostille@ 1500/- INR @3 Days Only *

Marksheet & Degree Certificate

International travel requires a wide range of documentation to be done. With the present hectic ways of life, it tends to be hard to gather and collate all the documents from different establishments like schools, colleges, workplaces, and many more. We at Worldwide Transcript streamline your process of obtaining a document with an end to end document procurement service designed for the comfort of the applicant.

In this process of procuring the documents while you travel, you may find some documents missing. You are not the only individual who may have misplaced or lost their Educational mark sheet(s) or Certificate(s). You can generally get a duplicate mark-sheet(s) or certificate(s) if needed. So simply relax and get in touch with us. Our document procurement services include Duplicate Marks Sheet & Degree Certificate too.

Duplicate Marksheet & Degree Certificate Procurement Services:

The concerned department of Worldwide Transcript will get the Duplicate mark sheets or the degree certificates from the concerned University/College depending upon the area and the guidelines of the University/College. Duplicate mark sheets can be received from the University/College where the candidate finished his/her graduation/post-graduation/doctorate.

An application form must be appropriately filled and submitted with the supporting records at the office of the registrar of the particular university/College. A form along with an affidavit has to be submitted along with the statement from the candidate expressing about the loss of the Original mark sheet along with the application form. For a couple of College/University, an FIR copy from the closest police station may be required. An approval letter from the candidate for Worldwide Transcript might be required to speak for the candidate about the issue with the University. A couple of colleges specify that the application must be filled and signed by the candidate. In such cases, we will acquire the application form from the University/College and send it to you.

Some of the documents that have to be submitted along with the application form are as mentioned here:

  • FIR copy of the nearest Police Station stating the certificates had been misplaced.
  • An affirmation stating that the candidate has lost the documents must be done before the official of the court/oath commissioner of that locale.
  • Two notices on the local newspaper mentioning that the candidate has lost the degree certificates.
  • An approval letter from the candidate for Worldwide Transcript to speak on behalf of the candidate.

Once the work is done, we send the documents via Email or courier to the desired address of the candidate.

Services Inquiry Here

    Please prove you are human by selecting the Star.

    Application Form

      Please prove you are human by selecting the Flag.