Worldwide Transcripts has its official network all through India in helping individuals for getting their educational transcripts from different Universities in India. Our Transcripts Services focuses on individuals who require WES, ICAS, IQAS, PEBEC accreditation confirmation/authentication/transcripts, etc. yet can’t visit Universities on their own because of their own professional commitment. We assist them with securing their transcripts without any hassle and in this way sparing their valuable time and energy. Worldwide Transcripts Services has set up a methodical procedure for initiating your request and acquiring various types of assistance for all the Universities in India.
The necessity of an ECA:
Various nations have various standards concerning education. ECA analyzes your degree acquired to its equivalent Canadian level. The assessment system combines various models such as program length, establishment standing, and quality mechanism, and so on.
Time need for Processing:
An Educational Credential Assessment commonly may differ one from another. We are Worldwide Transcript offer the following ECA reports as mentioned below:
- World Education Service (WES)
- International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)
- International Credential Assessment Services of Canada (ICAS)
- International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES)
- Education Credential Evaluation (ECE)
- University of Toronto Comparative Education Service (CES)
- Transcript Research, (TR)
- International Education Research Foundation (IERF)
- Global Credential Evaluators, Inc (GCE)
- Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute, Inc. (ACEI)
- Educational Perspectives (EP)
- International Education Evaluations (IEE)
The details of the same are mentioned below:
- World Education Service (WES) – WES is the most broadly liked surveying bodies because of the ease and effortlessness of the procedure. It takes approx. 30-45 days for the assessment and to give the ECA report after accepting all the necessary records. The time duration is way quicker than some other surveying bodies who take a long time for an assessment.
- International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) – The Albertan assessing body is approved by IRCC to assess the candidate’s educational qualifications. Similarly, it has a reputation of not tolerating accreditations from foundations that fail to demonstrate their authenticity. For instance, sometime after WES chose to dismiss applications from explicit colleges, IQAS followed the path and expelled those educational establishments from its list.
- International Credential Assessment Services of Canada (ICAS) – The reports from ICAS depicts a comparison of the candidate’s educational qualification against the Canadian/Ontario system of education. As an applicant, you will get two report duplicates from ICAS and one you need to submit in the EE pool along with your total Federal Skilled Worker application.
- International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES) – ICES at the British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) offers an assessment based on a comparative evaluation of foreign education against the British Columbian and Canadian educational guidelines.
- Comparative Education Service (CES) – The Comparative Education Service (CES), a part of the University of Toronto and is a Candian evaluating body for Educational accreditation assessment. The preparation time of this evaluating body ranges 10 to 14 weeks.
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts From University Offering Various Services Including – :
Mark Sheet Transcripts
Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
Medium of Instructions.
HRD Attestation/ Apostille.
ECA for Canada (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.