Transcripts from Annamalai University:
Annamalai University is a public state university situated in Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India. The college is spread across 950 acres of land in Chidambaram and offers courses of advanced education in Arts, Science, Engineering, Medical, Management, Humanities, Agriculture, and Physical Education.
The university was established in 1929 by the entrepreneur Annamalai Chettiyar in the outcome of the Montagu-Chelmsford Reforms. It was the first private university in India. It was taken over by the Tamil Nadu government in 2013. The college additionally gives an additional 500 courses through distance education.
Know more about Annamalai University Transcript:
To know more about How to get transcripts from Annamalai University, you can check the below-mentioned details:
- Fees for the transcript are 75 US dollars if required in international address, 50 US dollars for an additional set of the transcript. The university will issue a genuine certificate if it is to be sent to Private sector for Rs.2000.
- The university will issue Genuine certificate if it is to be sent to Government Body, agencies, Foreign agencies: Rs.1000
- The time required to get the transcripts varies from 45 days to 60 working days. Once the transcript is applied, the university will directly send the transcripts to the provided address.
- There is an option for online fee payment in the website, the transcript fee have to be paid through it.
Documents needed while applying for the transcript:
For a transcript, the mark sheets from first to last semester must be attested from the university. The transcript is then placed in an envelope which is sealed and signed over the reverse back-flip.
There are a few documents that are needed to get a transcript:
- Copies of all mark sheets.
- Provisional /original Degrees
- Consolidated Mark-sheet
- ECA academic record form (if any)
If you have studied from Annamalai University and planning to apply for the transcripts from Annamalai University, you must apply for it with the help of various companies that can be found online.