Founded in 2004, Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban environment of Bhilai, Chhattisgarh (population range of over 5,000,000). The University Grants Commission of India Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University (CSVTU) has officially acknowledged it.
In early 2005 the State Government of Chhattisgarh decided to establish a University with the aim of providing “formal, efficient and quality education” in the field of engineering and technology. Appropriate action was passed at the Chhattisgarh state meeting on 21 January 2005. Manmohan Singh, then Prime Minister of India, laid the foundation stone of the University at an event on 30 April 2005.
The Swami Vivekananda Technical University (CSVTU) in Chhattisgarh provides courses and programmes that lead to legally recognized higher education degrees in a variety of fields. For more information, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below. Students at CSVTU have access to a variety of academic and non-academic facilities and services, including a library and administrative support.
Courses offered by Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University Bhilai (CSVTU) :
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnique)
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm.)
- Master in Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Ph.D Course work
- Master of Technology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Diploma invocation (D.VOC)
Colleges affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University Bhilai (CSVTU) :
- Bhilai Institute of Technology – Durg
- Chouksey Engineering College – Bilaspur
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology
- Chhattisgarh Institute of Technology
- Shri Rawatpura Sarkar Institute
- New Govt. Engineering College
- Dignity College of Architecture (DCA
- Disha School of Management Education (DSME)
- Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Professional Management & Technology (SSIPMT)
- RSR Rungta College of Engineering & Technology (RSRRCET)
- G D Rungta College of Engg. and Technology (GD RCET)
- Bharti College of Engineering and Technology (BCET)
- Sanskar City Institute of Technology and Management (SCITM)
Documents Transcripts from CSVTU :
- All year mark sheet.
- Degree (provisional is not acceptable)
- ECA form if any.
- 10th and 12th in case of name correction.
- ID Proof.
Process to receive Transcripts from Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai (CSVTU) :
- Submit all the scan copy of documents (marksheets/degree/ECA form if any)
- The university charges certain amount for transcript per documents.
- It takes about 25-30 working days to receive your transcripts.
- You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link
Note – The cost of the university may change as per any new notification by university. The cost is updated as on September 2021.
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts From Panjab University Offering Various Services Including –
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
- Medium of Instructions.
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille.
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.