The University of Jammu was established in 1969 under the Kashmir and Jammu Universities Act 1969, Following the bifurcation of the erstwhile University of Jammu and Kashmir, which was recognaised as a ‘A+’ Grade University by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India (NAAC).
The University offers education in whichever fields of study it deems appropriate, as well as research, knowledge advancement, and dissemination. Under the backdrop of the holy peaks of the Trikuta Hills, the University represents spiritual and material components in life, as well as a yearning for knowledge and virtue.
Major Objectives of Jammu University
- Develop intervention strategies that promote self-assessment, commitment and continuous improvement in all university programs and procedures to the satisfaction of students.
- Taking steps to periodically evaluate and university accreditation under the NAAC lead to continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with other institutions, governing bodies, private companies, government, students, civil society organizations etc. to improve the quality and image of the University.
Establish quality standards for affiliate colleges and how to transform ways to ensure quality compliance.Conducting training, lectures, interviews, conferences, seminars, group discussions etc.
Courses Offered by Jammu University –
The University of Jammu has 36 academic
departments which offer courses in a wide variety of subjects and
concentrations, visit their website to get more detailed preview.
1. Life Sciences
2. Arts/Oriental Languages
5. Business Studies
6. Mathematical Science
8. Social Science
9. Music and Fine Arts
Documents Required to get Transcripts from Jammu University –
- All Year/Semester Mark sheets
- ECA form (if any)
- ID Proof
Process to get Transcripts from Jammu University –
- You have to fill a form to apply for transcripts
- You have to submit all the documents at the university.
- Submit Online Fee Receipt for procurement.
- For B.E. course candidates you have to make DTP along with all the mark sheets.
- If there is any correction in your marksheets with your name, that needs to be corrected.
- Timeline for procurement of Transcript is 40-45 working days.
- You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link. https://worldwidetranscripts.com/enquiry-form/
Note – The cost of the university may change as per any new notification by university. The cost is updated as on September 2021.
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts University Offering Various Services Including – :
Mark Sheet Transcripts
Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
Medium of Instructions.
HRD Attestation/ Apostille
ECA for Canada (Educational Credentials Assessment)
WES for Canada (World Education Services) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.