Delhi University (DU) Established in 1922 as a unified, academic and resident University in terms of the Act of the Central Legislature at the time, a strong commitment to excellence in teaching, research and public relations has made the University a model and sets the practice of other universities. The President of India is the guest of honor, the Vice President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University. Starting with three colleges and 750 students, it has grown to become one of India’s largest universities with 16 faculties, about 80 education departments, an equal number of colleges and more than seven students. More than 500 programs offered by the University are approved by the Education and Executive Councils, of which 209 are considered for approval by the NAAC. Everything that is done in college is permited separately.
Courses Offered by Delhi University :
- Applied Social Sciences and Humanities
- Commerce & Business Studies
- Interdisciplinary & Applied Sciences
- Management Studies
- Mathematical Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Open Learning
Affiliated College To DU :
There are about 91 colleges affiliated to Delhi University, some of them listed below.
- Acharya Narendra Dev College
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College (ARSD)
- Aryabhatta College
- Bharati College
- Bhagini Nivedita College
- College of Vocational Studies (CVS)
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
- Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
- Dyal Singh College
- Deshbandhu College
- Gargi College .
Documents Required to get Transcripts from Delhi University :
• You have to submit all the clear scan copies of all the mark sheets and degree certificates.
• Syllabus copy will be required.
• You’re University Enrollment No
• ID proof of the candidate preferably passport.
Process to get transcripts from DU :
1. Fill the form with your personal details.
2. Fee to be paid – It takes about 30-35 Working days to receive your transcripts
Note – The cost of the university may change as per any new notification by university.
3. You have to submit all the clear scan copies of all the mark sheets and degree certificates along with the syllabus in the university.
4. If required syllabus contact your college library
You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts University Offering Various Services Including – :
Mark Sheet Transcripts
Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
Medium of Instructions.
HRD Attestation/ Apostille
ECA for Canada (Educational Credentials Assessment)
WES for Canada (World Education Services) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.