Anna University was founded on September 4, 1978 as a unified form of University. The University was named after Late Dr. C.N. Annadurai, former Prime Minister of Tamil Nadu. Provides higher education in engineering, technology, construction and
Applied Sciences tailored to current and community needs. Otherwise to promote research and disseminate information, encourage collaboration between academic and industrial communities. In 2001, Anna University was transformed into a kind of University by bringing together all the engineering colleges in the province of Tamil Nadu and again he was reinstated in the form of unity in 2010.
In 2012, Anna University was transformed into type of University merger by merging all Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu status under one umbrella to ensure the same quality with engineering work education. In addition to the above, 4 University Department Campuses (CEG / MIT / ACT / SAP Campuses), currently, Anna University has 13 Constituent Colleges, 3 Regional Tirunelveli, Madurai and Coimbatore campuses and 593 connected Colleges (Government, Government-Aided and Financial Colleges)
• BE/ BTech
• ME/ MTech
• Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering, Chennai
• Agni College of Technology, Chennai
• Aksheyaa College of Engineering, Maduranthagam
• Asan Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Chengalpattu
• A.C. College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi
• Anna University Tiruchirappali, Ariyalur Campus
• Anna University Tiruchirappali, Panruti Campus
• Anna University Tiruchirappali, Ramanathapuram Campus
• A.C.T. College of Engineering and Technology, Maduranthagam
• A.K.T. Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Kallakurichi
• Adhiparasakthi College of Engineering, Vellore
• Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Hosur
• Akshaya College of Engineering & Technology, Coimbatore
• Alpha College of Engineering, Chennai
• Anand School of Architecture, Chengalpattu
• 10th and 12th class mark sheet (front and rear side)
• Id proof (front and rear side)
• Consolidated mark sheet (front and rear side)
• Passing certificate (front and rear side)
• Passport size photo
• Degree certificate (front and rear side)
• ECA form (if required)
1. Go to the university portal.
2. After that upload all the required documents in the portal.
3. Upload the address where we required documents.
4. Pay the fees includes –
University Cost – 2450 approx.
5. It takes about 30-35 working days to get your transcripts.
6. You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts From Panjab University Offering Various Services Including –
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.