Anna University was founded on September 4, 1978 as a unified form of University. The University was named after Late Dr. C.N. Annadurai, former Prime Minister of Tamil Nadu. Provides higher education in engineering, technology, construction and
Applied Sciences tailored to current and community needs. Otherwise to promote research and disseminate information, encourage collaboration between academic and industrial communities. In 2001, Anna University was transformed into a kind of University by bringing together all the engineering colleges in the province of Tamil Nadu and again he was reinstated in the form of unity in 2010.
In 2012, Anna University was transformed into type of University merger by merging all Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu status under one umbrella to ensure the same quality with engineering work education. In addition to the above, 4 University Department Campuses (CEG / MIT / ACT / SAP Campuses), currently, Anna University has 13 Constituent Colleges, 3 Regional Tirunelveli, Madurai and Coimbatore campuses and 593 connected Colleges (Government, Government-Aided and Financial Colleges)
• BE/ BTech
• ME/ MTech
• Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering, Chennai
• Agni College of Technology, Chennai
• Aksheyaa College of Engineering, Maduranthagam
• Asan Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Chengalpattu
• A.C. College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi
• Anna University Tiruchirappali, Ariyalur Campus
• Anna University Tiruchirappali, Panruti Campus
• Anna University Tiruchirappali, Ramanathapuram Campus
• A.C.T. College of Engineering and Technology, Maduranthagam
• A.K.T. Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Kallakurichi
• Adhiparasakthi College of Engineering, Vellore
• Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Hosur
• Akshaya College of Engineering & Technology, Coimbatore
• Alpha College of Engineering, Chennai
• Anand School of Architecture, Chengalpattu
• 10th and 12th class mark sheet (front and rear side)
• Id proof (front and rear side)
• All Semester mark sheet (front and rear side)
• Passing certificate (front and rear side)
• Degree certificate (front and rear side)
• ECA form (if required)
1. You need to submit all the documents to the university for which you require transcripts.
2. All documents including semester details along with the backlogs to avoid any variation in the final transcripts.
3. The payment can be made online, but to track the progress you need to have a follow-up on priority with the university.
4. The charges for transcripts differ as per current university norms, you can get in touch with Worldwide Transcripts to know the updated procedure
5. The standard timeline by the university is of 25-35 working days depending on the number of applications submitted to the university.
With years of experience, Worldwide Transcripts has profound its services by submitting the required documents (originals are not mandatory), we get the work done on the basis of scan copies or soft copies from the candidate. Once the documents are submitted to the university, the university issues the required document, and the process will be completed within the quickest timeline of your university.
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts From Anna University Offering Various Services Including –
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.