Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology began its journey on October 20, 1995 under the Haryana State Legislative Act No. 17 of 1995 in Hisar, Haryana State of India to teach on the frontiers of Technology, Pharmacy, Environmental Study, Extraordinary Resources, Mass Media and Management Studies.
The University currently offers 58 general programs on the Campus including B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, B.Physiotherapy, M.Physiotherapy, M.Sc, M.B.A, M.Com and M.C.A. etc. with a Ph.D. Graduation program in all Departments. The University also offers 17 programs in distance mode. These Distance Education programs have been approved by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
The University was accredited as an ‘A’ Grade by the National Council for Assessment and Accreditation (NAAC), till 2021
In addition, the Hisar regional affiliated college from the University offers bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Engineering, Management, Architecture, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Law, Arts, Commerce, Science and Sports etc.
To procure your transcripts from Guru jambheshwar university or to know about courses offered.
Your transcripts can open your entryways of academics. They’re vital to moving credits starting from one university to the next and are the most ideal approach to check your earlier performance academically. However numerous students battle to get their transcripts from Guru Jambheshwar University and don’t have the idea on how to ensure that their previous work follows them starting with one place then onto the next. Hence, to get things done well and to get the transcripts, you can get in touch with experienced companies who can help you with the complete process.
Courses Offered By Guru Jambheshwar University :
- Faculty of Media Studies
- Faculty of Environmental and Bio Sciences and technology
- Haryana School of Business
- Faculty of Business Sciences and Technology
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Religious Studies
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Science
Affiliated Colleges To Guru Jambheshwar University :
- F.G.M Govt College, Adampur, Hisar.
- Govt College, Hisar
- Govt College, VPO. Nalwa, Dist. Hisar
- Dayanand College, Hisar.
- Manav Institute of Technology & Management, Village-Jevra (Hisar)
- C.R. College of Education, Rajgarh Road, Near All India Radio Station,(Hisar)
These are some of the affiliated colleges, Do visit the website to get the detailed preview of your affiliated college.
Documents needed while applying for the Transcripts From Guru Jambheshwar University :
- All Year/Semester Mark sheets
- Degree/passing Certificate
- WES/IQAS Form
- Aadhar Card/ Passport
Process Of Transcripts From Guru Jambheshwar University :
- The basic documents required are mentioned above which is applicable for all the Indian Universities. Guru Jambheshwar required few extra documents. You need to also have your 10thand 12th Mark sheets apart from the above.
- The client needs to furnish Front and Back of all Marks sheet and Degree,inclusive of 10th and 12th.
- Next coming to the application fee the cost varies in terms of the way course is taken. If it is a distance course you need to pay INR 200 per Mark sheet + Degree and if it is a regular course you need to pay INR 300 per Mark sheet + Degree.
- IT takes more time than usual to receive your transcripts.
- You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts University Offering Various Services Including – :
Mark Sheet Transcripts
Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
Medium of Instructions.
HRD Attestation/ Apostille
ECA for Canada (Educational Credentials Assessment)
WES for Canada (World Education Services) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.