The Karnataka Nurses Council was established in 1971 under the authority of the Karnataka Nurses, Midwives & Health Visitors Act of 1961.
The Karnataka State Nursing Council is an independent body that keeps a check on the nurses’ practice in government. Council members determine the curriculum for nursing education. In addition to academics and academics, the council also has jurisdiction over the practice of nursing in government
The First Council was nominated by the State by various members representing the various constituencies under section 3 of the Act, with a total of 22 members. The Council is an Autonomous Statutary Registration organization for qualified nurses, Midwives, ANMs and Health Visitors.
Karnataka Nursing Council Functions :
- The council is working on managing the Diploma, Graduate and Post Graduate Courses training program.It also oversees the performance of its functions by its members.
- The council also gives recognition to training institutions.
- Also, it conducts periodic Institutional Assessments. The Council is the managing director of physical and patient facilities in almost all nursing courses at the center.
- The Karnataka Nursing Council determines the syllabus and curriculum for the various nursing subjects and conducts appropriate assessment thereafter.
- It registers and issues certificates to qualified individuals to practice their profession.
Courses Offered By Karnataka Nursing Council :
- BSC Nursing
- Post Basic BSc. Nursing
- MSc. Nursing
- Specialty Course
Documents Required For Transcripts From Karnataka Nursing Council :
- ID Proof
- All year and semester marksheets are required.
- A passport size photo is mandatory.
- ECA form if any will be submitted at university.
Process To Acquire Transcripts From Karnataka Nursing Council :
- All Marksheets need to be submitted at the university.
- Degree required along with ECA form if any will be submitted at university.
- Fee payment needs to be paid at university.
- It takes about 20-25 working days to receive your Transcripts
- University charges includes Rs.3500
- You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts From Karnataka Nursing Council Offering Various Services Including –
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
- Medium of Instructions.
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille.
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.