University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC)
International Education Research Foundation Founded in 1969 as the first credential evaluation service, not only U.S. but worldwide IERF is researching international education and is preparing to screen people who have studied outside the United States and who need a statement on education equality. With 50 years of experience and hundreds and thousands of experiments that have been considered, the IERF is one of the most respected professional certification organizations by National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES®), in the U.S. IERF does required for conference presentations and publications. they have come a long way in making the evaluation service more versatile and reliable.
Their purpose includes –
- For Education
- For Military Recruitment
- For Licensure
- For Immigration
Process of I.E.R.F
- First, go to the website and search https://www.ierf.org/
- Then click on apply now
- You will be asked to fill in your information, including your contact details and your educational history
- Then you will be asked to provide the purpose of the evaluation. There will be a list of reasons from which you can choose based on your answer. The most relevant report types and services will be recommended to you.
- You will also be advised of what documents are needed for submission.
- You can then specify what evaluation services you want including any rush services
- You can also identify where you want the completed reports to be sent along with any special mailing services.
- The online application is user friendly. If needed you can also save the application and go back to it at a later point using your temporary reference number and your birth date
- Towards the end you can review a summary of the services you requested and the information you entered.
- A unique bar code will also be generated for you, you can print this out and include it with documents that you send in.
- And then your account will be created.
- Last year, they have proudly celebrated their historic day – 5 Years of Working in the International Education Sector which has taken us over 50 years. As part of the commemoration, they have introduced a variety of new resources and the activities of international education professionals. Includes:
IERF Vault –
Vault is where they share some of the most important resources for their testers in testing certifications. These include the following:
- Verification video library
- Selection of previous presentations and papers
- A survey conducted by recipients of the Sepmeyer Award for Excellence in Credentials Evaluation Research.
The purpose of the IERF is to research and share information on foreign education programs and to facilitate the integration of people educated outside the United States in the US education system and in the workforce.
Index of Education
It provides glossaries from 10 major languages around the world. Intended to intensify more languages for official purposes.
This resource includes following languages:
Arabic, Chinese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese and more.
Guide to International Academic Records
Works with international resource enrollment management this E-Publish guide provides international public records that exist around the world. And more
Being one of the most versatile universities and our proud partners we at worldwide transcripts are here to solve any query make IERF process more convenient and easy to grasp.