The Haryana State Board of Technical Education was established by the Haryana Government through Haryana Act No.19 of 2008, which gained the Governor of Haryana’s assent on April 18, 2008, and went into effect after the State Government notified it in the Haryana Govt. Gazette on May 6, 2008. (Extra.)
The Board’s composition, powers, and activities are outlined in Chapter 3 of the Act. Haryana State Board of Technical Education’s objective is to provide diploma education in engineering and technology, architecture, pharmacy, management, accounting, and applied arts and crafts.
The university has some major objectives which they focus on –
To create Technological Capacities (Technician, Engineer, Scientist & Manager Level) near to developed Nations.
• To produce technical manpower capable of accepting global challenges & employable from day-1
• To prepare work force for unrecognised sector through Informal Technical Education.
• To design and carry out specific plans and programmes for the Society, as well as to govern and administer it.
• Receiving grants and fees / charges / contributions, as well as having custody of and expanding the Society’s fund and managing its properties.
• Conduct refresher and part-time courses, counseling and mentoring for the benefit of all students especially rural students in particular.
• Including Scholarships, awards and incentives to promote technical education among socially and financially disadvantage students.
• Collaborate and establish links with any other organization in the case of entry check, counseling, admissions, training and fundraising etc.
Courses Offered by Haryana State Board Technical Education (HSBTE)
• Auto Engineering
• Applied Science
• Civil Engineering
• Computer Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Plastic Engineering
• Training and Placement Cell
Documents Required for transcripts from HSBTE
• All year mark sheets (Originals)
• ECA Form if any
• ID Proof
Process Required for Transcripts transcripts from HSBTE –
• A request letter to be submitted at university.
• Fee needs to paid at university counter.
• It takes about 20-25 working days to receive your Transcripts.
• University Charges about 750 /-Rs for transcripts.
• You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link
Note – The charges of the university might differ as per their current norms.
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts University Offering Various Services Including – :
Mark Sheet Transcripts
Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
Medium of Instructions.
HRD Attestation/ Apostille
ECA for Canada (Educational Credentials Assessment)
WES for Canada (World Education Services) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.