CES/UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
The Comparative Education Service (CES) is Canada’s sole university-based academic credential assessment body, founded in 1967 by the University of Toronto. Employers and professional agencies across Canada rely on CES’s educational expertise, which spans more than 50 years.
The Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings recently recognised the University of Toronto as Canada’s leading university and 16th in the world, setting a high bar that CES strives to meet in its mission of providing the finest quality service to our consumers. CES test reports were accepted in Canada and beyond.
PROCESS OF UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
- First go to the website and search https://learn.utoronto.ca/
- Click on ‘start today’
- Then select Apply Online
- On the screen, there will be two applications.
- Choose the application that best fits your needs.
- If you are a pre- registered user then login or create an account and then login
- The user name and password for your account will be generated and emailed to your preferred email after the account has been successfully created.
- Fill up the personal details to proceed with your request
- Complete with the details asked in listed fields
- Agreement to arrange delivery of official academic records and once done
- click on “submit application”
- Once application form was filled you will be asked to pay the amount After
- Completion of payment the Reference number will be generated
- General Use
CES ECA For Immigration Programs
- The application can be used for the following immigration streams:
- Immigration Programs
- Express Entry
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Caregiver Class
- Provincial Nominee Program etc.
- Agri-Food Immigration Pilot
Only once all supporting documents and official educational records have been received and verified will CES produce an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report.
Two scanned copies of the documentation submitted to CES in your online application, as well as the Official Education Record sent directly from your delivery center, are required for your application.
Before the official documents can be forwarded to their office, you must complete your application online and acquire your CES Student Number.
CES is a member of the Alliance of Credential Evaluation Services of Canada and is accredited by the Canadian Information Center for International Credentials (CICIC) (ACESC). They support the Lisbon-adopted Pan-Canada Quality Assurance Program for the Examination of International Education Certificates and the Recommendation of External Qualifications Procedures and Procedures.
CES test reports can help you apply for employment or obtain work licenses in Canada. Their reports are accepted for employment by:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship in Canada (IRCC) (for Canadian migration, CES has been appointed by the IRCC as an accredited testing provider)
- Government of Canada
- Ontario Government
- Toronto Transport Commission (TTC)
- Canadian Armed Forces
- U.S. Culture And Border Protection (TN Visa)
We at worldwide Transcripts are proud partners with CES, our team based at Toronto and India we are here to solve any query you might face during the process we are here to provide you with an accurate guidelines for CES.