is a non-profit organisation registered under the Public Societies Registration Act of Andhra Pradesh (Telangana Area), 1350 Fasli (Act I of 1350 F). It was founded in 1984 with the goal of providing world-class, high-quality education. In the sphere of higher education, ICFAI has a nearly three-decade track record of excellence.
ICFAI established the Icfai Business Schools (IBSs) in eight sites across India in 1995 to provide high-quality, employment-oriented two-year Post Graduate Programs in Management with varied specialities. IBS Hyderabad has consistently been listed among the top 10 B-Schools in India in independent surveys performed by various publications.
In line with its vision to promote the growth of higher education and improve access, promote equity and promote efficiency ICFAI has supported 11 Private Universities in various provinces leading to the existence of Pan-Indian universities of ICFAI universities. ICFAI Group is one of the largest Private University groups in India.
Community Contributions By ICFAI University
- ICFAI has made a number of contributions to the community
- Significant investment in campus development (without seeking external assistance from the State / Central Government / North-East Council)
- Delivering higher education in the department of students in various provinces in terms of learning, teaching, academic and assessment processes developed over 25 years
- ICFAI University is located at 5 (Tripura, Sikkim, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland) outside of 8 landed northeastern states.
- ICFAI universities set up in other developed countries in education as well; Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Ranchi (Jharkhand), Raipur (Chattisgarh).
- Popular with local students and educators.
- Electronic admissions, no administrative quota, fees / donations.
- Opportunities for placement across India through the balanced development of accurate knowledge, soft skills and a positive attitude.
- Skills development programs
- Creating teaching and non-teaching work.
Courses Offered By ICFAI University –
- BA/BA (Hons),
- BCom/BCom (Hons)
- MA English
- MA Pol Science
- MPhil (English)
- MBA, M.Com, MTTM
Affiliated Colleges To ICFAI University –
- IFHE Hyderabad
- The ICFAI University, Tripura
- The ICFAI University, Sikkim
- The ICFAI University, Jharkhand
- The ICFAI University, Dehradun
- The ICFAI University, Meghalaya
- The ICFAI University, Nagaland
- The ICFAI University, Raipur
- The ICFAI University, Jaipur
- The ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh
- The ICFAI University, Mizoram
Documents Required To Get Transcripts From ICFAI University –
- All Mark sheets Year/Semesters.
- Degree Certificate.
- ECA body form (if Required).
- ID Proof.
Process To Get Transcripts From ICFAI University –
- Apply on the university website and make payment.
- The university requires you all documents in e-mail.
- University charges Rs.200
- You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link
Note – The charges of the university might differ as per their current norms.
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts University Offering Various Services Including – :
Mark Sheet Transcripts
Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
Medium of Instructions.
HRD Attestation/ Apostille
ECA for Canada (Educational Credentials Assessment)
WES for Canada (World Education Services) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.