How To Get Shri Venkateshwara University Transcripts
Get Shri Venkateshwara University Transcripts
Sri Venkateswara University was established in the year 1954, with the aim to serve the educational needs and objectives of people of Andhra Pradesh. It is among the oldest and premier universities in India which promote excellence in higher education and give equal weightage to education to the rural population(1) for a dynamic and nurturing overall society through creation of knowledge and further widespread it. The transcript issued by the university is of great importance when it comes to the process of immigration to any country for higher education, job or permanent residence. The process of obtaining a transcript is also easy if the steps are done diligently, otherwise there is a chance that it may get delayed or you may have to visit university several times
What Is a Transcript Certificate Of Sri Venkateswara University?
Sri Venkateswara University transcript is a record of courses done with marks obtained on each semester or year as per the course required to produce when seeking for higher education, job abroad or for permanent residency, H1B visa. Transcripts hold immense value when it comes to state the authenticity of academic conduct that qualify you for evaluation.
How To Get Sri Venkateswara University Transcript
Worldwide Transcripts can very rapidly procure your transcripts from Sri Venkateswara University, which may play a very vital role in immigration process helping you fetch the dream job abroad or higher education opportunity abroad.
One way is you approach the university directly for your transcripts which may take some time.
Second and the best way is to reach out to Worldwide Transcripts, with a dedicated team onboard we will get your documents attested from the registrar of university and send those to your desired ECA within a click of a button be it WES(2), IQAS(3), IEE(4).
Documents required for University Transcript
- All year/Semester Mark-sheets clear copy.
- Degree Certificate clear/colour copy.
- Identification proofs Govt. issued.
- Duly filled transcript form and fee included.
Processing Time For Transcripts
Generally it takes about 15-20 working days to receive your transcripts from Sri Venkateswara University.
Need Help At Your University?
Contact Us +91 93408 99870
TRANSCRIPTS AND ATTESTATION/VERIFICATION: The #1 Transcript Service Providers
Worldwide Transcripts Provides Your Transcript At Your Doorstep And Walk Through Every Step!
Here’s Our Simple, Three-Step Transcript process
- Submit your request via the Worldwide Transcripts online inquiry form.
- After filling all required information, submit the form.
- After we receive your documents, we verify it with the university and once received we send it to the desired ECA within 24hrs.
Benefits Of Registering With Us
- Security of e-documents
- Ontime Updates.
- Competent prices.
- WhatsApp support.
- Evaluation assist in Partnered ECA Bodies.
- Live Case Status.
- Dedicated Support officers.
Steps For Registration
- Reach Worldwide Transcripts at www.worworldwidetranscripts.com or directly reach us at +91 93408 99870.
- Fill-in the form with relevant information.
- Submit your details.
- Check the T&C button to submit the form.
- Once your enquiry is received, our dedicated team of Sales Officers will assist you for your transcripts from Sri Venkateswara University.
- After receiving all the requireds information, we will process your request for Sri Venkateswara University transcripts.
- Within 24 hours of receiving your documents, we transfer your credentials to the selected ECA!
- After transmitting your transcripts to selected ECA, you will receive an email confirming your evaluation.
Transcript Process For WES
Sri Venkateswara University Transcripts for WES involves a simple process all you need to follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the WES portal.
- Sign up and pay the necessary money.
- Following payment of the fee and secure enrollment, you will receive a reference number.
- Send a package containing your transcripts by courier.
- Comply with all of the instructions provided on the WES website.
- WES takes about 3-4 working days for your evaluation to track your records with the tracking details.
If you don’t know how to request transcripts from Sri Venkateswara University, you’ll need to make several trips to your university, and there may be other complications that delay down the application process. Within 24 hours of your university verifying your credentials, Worldwide Transcripts streamlines the procedure by electronically sending your transcripts to your desired location.
Why Trust Worldwide Transcripts
Being an authorised and verified source of documents, Worldwide Transcripts has partnered with 12+ evaluation bodies and has been successful in sending verified transcripts to 50+ evaluation bodies abroad. We have been a trusted name in the documentation procurement industry for over 13 years and have ties to more than 800+ universities in verifying and sending credentials electronically within 24 hours.
Sri Venkateswara University sends transcripts hard copy signed in a sealed envelope, you must take help of Worldwide Transcripts to send your transcripts electronically to your desired Evaluation Body within 24 hours.
It can ideally take upto 15-20 working days to receive your transcripts from Sri Venkateswara University.
While applying for a transcript you can apply for an additional set of transcripts.
Yes, transcripts procured from Sri Venkateswara University are accepted and evaluated by WES.
Yes we ship transcripts to WES, tracking details are also provided to the candidate as soon as the pickup is done so that the candidate can track on requirement.
Transcripts must be shipped from the University address directly to the ECA body in a sealed envelope.
We generally recommend candidates to procure 3 sets of transcripts so that 1 is sent for evaluation, 2nd is for the university abroad and the 3rd for your personal record.
An ECA or Educational credential Assessment report assesses your educational or academic records to evaluate basis their terms and guidelines as per immigration department of respective countries. Immigration Authorities, Employment houses, Universities are informed about the academic conduct by the data in the report.
- “Venkateswara University” – https://svuniversity.edu.in/
- “World Education Services (WES)” – https://www.wes.org/
- “International Qualification Assessment service (IQAS)” – https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration.aspx
- “International Education Evaluations (IEE)” – https://myiee.org/