Are you looking for Canada Immigration Transcripts?
Canada Immigration Transcripts
Canada, the one stop destination for a million young minds who aspire to explore the world for education. Also, it is a known fact that Canada has been ranked as one of the topmost countries for education and immigration in the world. Canada immigration ranks topmost on priorities from countries like India, China, Philippines, Bangladesh & Pakistan apart from other European or other nations.
So for those who are interested in making a career in Canada, this is a good piece of information to grab!!
The following page will give you an in-depth detail regarding 2 important aspects that would help transform your dream at a Canadian university come alive.
Educational credential assessment (ECA) for Express Entry: What it is
To confirm that your foreign degree, diploma, or certificate (or other form of credential verification) is legitimate and on par with a Canadian one, you can employ an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). ECAs come in a variety of forms. You must have an ECA in order to immigrate. Depending on the ECA’s type and/or issuing organisation, you might be able to receive a different sort of ECA issued to you.
Who needs one – An ECA report is issued to prove the authenticity of your documents as per your university standards, if you are planning to move abroad be it for educational, visa, canada PR, etc you need an ECA report to prove the genuinity of your documents.
How to get one – You can directly reach out to your university but that would probably take some time and that might delay your application to move abroad or you can directly reach out worldwide transcripts, we will get your documents verified from the registrar of your university and send it to your desired ECA within 24hrs!
What your Report Means – An ECA report indicates academic records throughout the year, once your documents are sent they are standardised as per the grades and guideline of your university abroad.
How to submit your report – You can send your report directly to your ECA from the university postal address, or you send your documents electronically via worldwide transcripts.
WES: What it is
A non- profit organisation started in 1974 ,for the evaluation of academic credentials earned outside Canada and the United States that would eventually give way for the mobility and integration of international students. It provides an extensive and free set of online resources in international education and credentials which includes a grade conversion guide, profiles of education systems, links to universities and government education departments worldwide. WES is recognized by the Government of Ontario.
World Education Service being one of the renowned credential evaluation services with years of evaluation experience that helps when you apply for a work visa or any other type of visa if you are hoping to immigrate, you will be required to present a WES report. Your WES report during the admissions process must include your subjects (i.e., course of study), hours, and GPA if you are asking for a study visa. Most colleges often request for a WES report as part of the admissions procedure.
When to Apply For a WES Review?
If you are planning to Move to Canada in future , the first thing to do is to get your WES done once get all your university documents along with final degree at your end , as once you get your wes scores they are valid for the next five years and can be used for both study job or Pr, and there are few universities in India who have no timeline for issuing the transcripts , suggestion will be to get it at the earliest.
How to Send Transcripts to WES for Verification
- Complete the online application form from the WES portal, You will receive a reference number which you must keep.
- Review the document requirements for your country of education. For example, for those educated in the Philippines, and if you have attended a higher Education Institute, you will need an Academic Educational Transcript listing all the courses taken and grades earned for each year of study. If you have attended more than one institute, the last Institute attended must send the transcript. If you have a doctoral degree, you will need an official letter confirming the awarding of your PhD.
- Follow the link for document requirement at WES – Documents Required
- Create an account in WES and make the payment. This is a very easy process; just follow the steps on the site. Check out the steps
WES – Create Account –Here you may get options like, a hard copy of your ECA report/ a soft copy that you can access online/ CIC will be able to check your ECA report online. Although the cost may vary for types of reports. Go here for more information.
- Send the Transcripts to WES & have your institution send it to them directly. Also Download and print an Academic Records Request Form And if necessary a Doctoral Degree Conferral Request Form and send them to your educational institute to enable for them to send the transcript directly to WES. Remember not to send original documents unless specifically requested by WES. Once WES receives your documents, the status will change from “Waiting for required documents” to “Documents received – Review in Progress”.
- After reviewing your documents, WES will either accept those documents or change the status to “Evaluation in Progress” or they will request you to send more documents (if need be). If the documents were not received by them in the format specified, they will reject your documents and you will have to start from Step 1 again. So, be careful while sending the documents. Try to get it right the first time.
After WES completes an evaluation (The standard processing time is 20 Business Days), they will send out an email that says “Evaluation Completed” and dispatch the hard copy of your report to the address mentioned in your account. You will be able to view the report online. You will also receive electronic storage of your report and verified transcripts for future use. Upon payment of delivery fees, you may also receive a paper report.
Different kinds of WES Evaluation Reports
Document-by-Document Reports and Course-by-Course Reports are the two types of credential evaluation reports that WES offers. Evaluations of WES credentials are based on validated records that were obtained directly from the organisations that provided them. WES returns documents to the organisations who issued them when necessary for additional verification.
- Document-by-Document Report – identifies, defines, and offers an equivalent in the United States for each credential.
appropriate for immigration and employment
- Course-by-Course Report – identifies, defines, and offers an equivalent in the United States for each credential.
Lists every subject along with the credits, marks, and calculated GPA in terms of the United States.
Suitable for higher education enrollment, professional licensure, or any other purpose requiring a thorough course analysis.
Is WES mandatory for a Canada PR
There are many evaluation bodies like WES, it is not necessary to verify from WES for your PR, your credentials can also be verified from other evaluation bodies like IQAS, ECE, CES, GCE, Ep and many more.
How do I apply for a WES Report?
Your academic achievements are compared to Canadian or American criteria in a credential examination. Institutions like schools, companies, licensing boards, or immigration authorities can better grasp your educational background.
- Identifies and details your credentials in a WES report.
- Check the validity of your credentials.
- May contain an equivalent grade point average (GPA).
- Includes an appraisal of the authenticity of your papers.
Is WES mandatory for a Canada PR
Yes, WES is required for Canadian PR obtained through Express Entry. Candidates who choose the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) Program and the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW) are exempt from this requirement.
How do I apply for a WES Report?
- Create a WES account online
- Submit all your documents in the WES portal – If your university does not have an option to send transcripts electronically, you have to upload your verified documents with the sealed envelope.
- Note the reference no – While all your documents are submitted you will receive a reference no that will be your official WES ID to track your record with WES.
Note – All your documents are true to records and submit the form accurately any misspelt words or error may cause delay in application.
Cost and Process Time
A credential evaluation will typically take seven (7) business days to process after all necessary paperwork has been received, reviewed, and approved. Applications for the IRCC must be processed within 35 business days.
Do’s and Don’ts When Submitting Your Transcripts
Transcripts: Do’s and Don’ts
- Keep your Credentials In check before Applying.
- Get your ECA registration done.
- If you have your transcripts at the time you pass out, apply for new transcripts as Canadian regulations keep on changing.
- Every ECA body will not accept Transcripts from Every University, Select your ECA wisely.
- Apply for your transcripts at the earliest.
- Don’t apply via Fake Certificates.
- Don’t Apply If you have Incomplete records.
- Don’t send your Transcripts on your behalf, let the university do it on its own.
- Don’t include any other documents or open the Envelope.
- Don’t apply for more than 1 ECA, it will not be accepted for both ECA bodies.
Need Help On Getting Canada Immigration Transcript
Contact Us +91 93408 99870
TRANSCRIPTS AND ATTESTATION/VERIFICATION: The #1 Transcript Service Providers
Worldwide Transcripts Provides Your Transcript At Your Doorstep And Walk Through Every Step!
Here’s Our Process:
- Reach out to worldwidetranscripts.com or directly reach us at +91 93408 99870.
- Complete the Enquiry form with relevant information.
- Submit your identification details.
- Check the T&C button to submit the form.
- Once we receive your inquiry, our dedicated team of Executive will assist you with your canada pr transcripts.
- After receiving all the necessary data, we will process your request for your transcripts.for canada immigration.
- Within 24 hours of receiving your documents, we transfer your credentials to the selected ECA for Canada or US.
- After the processing of your transcripts to your ECA, you will receive an email confirming your evaluation with your ECA.
- Show below is a transcripts format for WES canada.
If you don’t know how to apply for your transcripts, you’ll need to make several trips to your university, and there may be other complications that delay down the application process. Within 24 hours of your university verifying your credentials, Worldwide Transcripts streamlines the procedure by electronically sending your transcripts to your desired location.
Why Trust Worldwide Transcripts
Being an authorised and verified source of documents, Worldwide Transcripts has partnered with 12+ evaluation bodies and has been successful in sending verified transcripts to 50+ evaluation bodies abroad. We have been a trusted name in the documentation procurement industry for over 13 years and have ties to more than 800+ universities in verifying and sending credentials electronically within 24 hours.
What is a transcript for PR?
Transcripts are verified records issued by the university from the registrar or Controller of Examination, which are accepted globally and on the basis of which you are recognized as graduate or post graduate on foreign grounds.
What is the transcript for WES?
The transcripts for WES are the same transcripts issued by the university , but it also consists of your WES reference no and is sent directly from the university to WES on the basis of which you get the scores for your immigration.
Do I need an ECA for my high school degree?
In most of the countries, Higher school is not required if you have done any graduation course or any course after high school. If there is no education after high school then it may be required.
Does my wife/husband need an ECA?
Yes both applicants need to get there ECA done.
How long is a WES Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) valid for?
The WES education credentials are valid for 5 years. After that it can be renewed with a nominal fee as well.
Is WES required for PR in Canada?
WES is one of the ECA bodies. ECA is required for Canada PR transcripts , and WES is one of the bodies which provides scores for ECA.
How many copies of transcripts are required for WES?
For WES only one copy of transcripts are required to be sent from university to WES.
How long does it take to get a WES certificate?
WES takes 20-25 days to provide the scores, once they receive all the transcripts from the universities whose details have been mentioned in the profile.
Can I send documents to WES by myself?
Since December 2018 the rules have been revised now, the transcripts should be dispatched directly from the university and candidate is not authorised to send the transcripts from there end.
- “Certified Translation” – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certified_translation
- “Legal Translation” – https://dculs.dcu.ie/2021/05/24/what-is-a-notarised-translation