For over 30 years Foreign Credential Evaluations, Inc.® has prepared evaluations which have been accepted as authoritative by the USCIS. The credentials we evaluate represent secondary school to post-doctoral levels of education and areas of specialisation such as education, engineering, law and medicine. To date we have provided over 70,000 evaluations from over 140 countries. Credentials are evaluated for law firms, educational institutions, employers and students for visas and/or for placement in educational institutions.
FCE, Inc.® has been an Endorsed Member of the Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE), Inc. since 2005, and FCE evaluations are routinely accepted for both educational and employment purposes in the United States.
To apply for an evaluation by Foreign Credential Evaluations, Inc., please visit our website at www.fceatlanta.net/apply. Please submit your documents electronically through DIGILOCKER (Govt. of India), www.worldwidetranscripts.com.
Country / Area Serving:
FCE Serving the United States while swiftly providing evaluation services to candidates from more than 140 countries.
Documents Required To Apply With FCE:
These are to be incorporated along with the application of evaluation.
- Original/Official transcript sent directly by the issuing educational institution or board of studies.
- Clear photocopy of all certificates/diplomas/degree certificates in order to complete the evaluation.
Types Of Foreign Credential Evaluation Report :
- Course-by-Course Evaluation is the only form of evaluation standard in most U.S. colleges/ universities/ institutions. For Course-by-Course evaluations FCE, Inc. must receive official transcripts in a sealed envelope directly from the institution you attended outside the U.S.
- Document by Document: this evaluation refers to the documents provided by the candidate for evaluation. It refers to documents in relation to a candidate’s education starting from secondary schooling to all further degrees, certification till highest education degree/diploma/certification, in accordance with the US education system.
Foreign Credential Evaluation Services Cost Application:
- Course by course (Regular): $225 for 1st degree evaluated plus $100 for each following credential.
The evaluation report will be arranged within two – three weeks of providing all required
documents including fee payment.
- Course by Course (Rush): $275 for 1st degree evaluated plus $100 for each following credential.
The evaluation report will be arranged within 72 hours of providing all required documents
including fee payment.
- Document-by-Document (Regular) – $125 for evaluation. The evaluation report will be arranged within five to seven working days of providing all required documents including fee payment.
- Document-by-Document (Rush) – $175 for evaluation. The evaluation report will be arranged within 24 hrs. Of providing all required documents including fee payment.
When evaluation is mailed to an address outside of the U.S. a flat charge of $50 is levied.
Note: Charges as on ‘21-09-2022’. Charges may change / revised from time to time. Please check before applying.
Worldwide Transcripts also arranges to send E-Transcripts directly from University/Institute/Board to ECA bodies.
Points To Remember:
- Official transcripts issued directly to FCE Inc. by any educational institution become the property of Foreign Credential Evaluations, Inc. and will not be returned to the applicant.
- Foreign Credential Evaluation Inc. reserves the right to refuse to provide evaluation. If refused, the fees paid for the evaluation will be refunded after deducting applicable consultation fees.
- If documents submitted for evaluation are found to be duplicate, FCE, Inc. will charge a fee for the research incurred to the point where fraud was determined. Similarly, if ambiguous translations are provided, similar charges will be levied. The fraudulent Transcript/document/translations will not be returned.
- On the occasion where there is reasonable evidence that the documents submitted for evaluation have been forged, altered or modified with intention to mislead the institution the education institute will be reported. This includes notification to USCIS if the assessment was to be submitted for visa purposes, law enforcement and other relevant government agencies and members of AICE.
- If the documents submitted are insufficient for FCE to evaluate and provide an evaluation report the candidate will be informed of the same. If any additional document is requested and if not provided within 60 days the evaluation process will seize and fee will be refunded after deducting applicable consultation fee.
Worldwide Transcripts Process For FCE:
- As soon as the candidate enquired on our website he is prompted to fill and submit the data form about his requirement with the ECA body.
- As soon as the data is submitted our in-house business Development team gets a candidate on call explaining the complete process and other relevant information related.
- As soon as the candidate invites a quotation, it is sent to the client. Once the quote is agreed upon and payment is done we request clients to share the clear scan documents in PDF for further processing.
- Going further the documents are sent for verification and further submission for transcript procurement.
- Within a stipulated time the Transcripts are procured and as required hard copy of the transcript is shipped / E-Transcript on request and availability.
Need Help At Your University?
Contact Us +91 93408 99870
TRANSCRIPTS AND ATTESTATION/VERIFICATION: The #1 Transcript Service Providers
Why Trust Worldwide Transcripts
Being an authorised and verified source of documents, Worldwide Transcripts has partnered with 12+ evaluation bodies and has been successful in sending verified transcripts to 50+ evaluation bodies abroad. We have been a trusted name in the documentation procurement industry for over 13 years and have ties to more than 800+ universities in verifying and sending credentials electronically within 24 hours.
- “Global Credential Evaluators (GCE) | Education Document ….” https://www.gceus.com/.
- “EP | Credential Evaluation Services for Students, Institutions and ….” https://www.edperspective.org/.
- “Josef Silny & Associates, Inc..” https://www.jsilny.org/.
- “Comparative Education Service – School of Continuing Studies.” https://learn.utoronto.ca/comparative-education-service.
- “Transcript Research.” https://transcriptresearch.com/.
- “IEE: Foreign Credential Evaluations | Evaluation Company ….” https://myiee.org/.
- “One Earth | International Credential Evaluations.” https://oneearthevaluations.org/.
- “IERF – Credentials Evaluation Service – Chartered NACES Member.” https://ierf.org/.
- “Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute | U.S. Transcript ….” https://acei-global.org/.
- “International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) | Alberta.ca.” https://www.alberta.ca/international-qualifications-assessment.aspx.
- “Educational Credential Evaluators | ECE | NACES Member.” https://www.ece.org/.