How to Get Transcripts From University of Madras
One of the oldest universities in India, Madras University is a public state university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It was founded in 1857. 53 research institutions and 121 colleges are connected with it. More than 230 undergraduate and graduate courses are available. University received “A” grade later on and five star certification from NAAC in the first cycle. Additionally, the university provides undergraduate and graduate programmes through an institute of distance education in order to educate people across the nation.
What Is Transcript Certificate Of Madras University
A transcripts certificate of madras university is a consolidated record of all your semester and yearly academic records performed throughout the year, while you are applying for your higher studies, immigration, H1B visas transcripts act as a crucial documents proving authenticity of your academic performances through your subjects, grades, courses that qualifies you as per your university/ECA standards abroad
How To Get Madras University Transcript
Transcripts from Madras University can be procured easily via Worldwide Transcripts that will help you in stating your academic records within the standards of your dream college/university or applying for your visas or employment abroad.
- You can directly reach out to your University, but that will take quite a lot of time and might delay you application.
- Reach out to Worldwide Transcripts, with our dedicated executives onboard we will get your documents certified from the registrar of your university and send your documents to your desired ECA within a click.
Documents Required For Madras University Transcripts
- All year/Semester Marksheets, including (Failed Attempts)
- Degree Certificate.
- Provisional certificate (Optional)
- Identification proofs.
Processing Time For Transcripts
Worldwide Transcripts helps you with reasonable costing for your documents, but the charges and Madras university timeline to procure your transcripts differs as per the current university norms.
It ideally takes about 25-30 days to receive your transcripts from Madras university
Need Help At Your University?
Contact Us +91 93408 99870
TRANSCRIPTS AND ATTESTATION/VERIFICATION: The #1 Worldwide Transcript Service Providers
Worldwide Transcripts Provides Your Transcript At Your Doorstep And Walk Through Every Step!
Here’s Our Simple, Three-Step Transcript process
- Submit your request via the Worldwide Transcripts online inquiry form.
- After entering all of your information, submit the form.
- After receiving your documents, we verify your documents with the university and once received we send it to the desired ECA within 24hrs.
Benefits Of Registering With Us
- Security of documents.
- Regular Updates.
- Affordable prices.
- WhatsApp assistance.
- ECA Bodies in Partnership.
- Live Status.
- Dedicated Executives.
Steps For Registration
- Reach out to worldwidetranscripts.com or directly reach us at +91 93408 99870
- Complete the form with relevant information.
- Submit your identification details.
- Check the T&C button to submit the form.
- Once we received your enquiry, our dedicated team of Executive will assist you for your transcripts from Madras University.
- After receiving all the necessary data, we will process your request for Madras University transcripts.
- Within 24 hours of receiving your documents, we transfer your credentials to the selected ECA!
- After the processing of your transcripts to your ECA, you will receive an email confirming your evaluation with your ECA.
- Check out the Madras University transcript sample on your right side of the screen.
Transcript Process For WES
University of madras Transcripts for WES involves a simple process all you need to follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the WES portal.
- Sign up and pay the necessary money.
- Following payment of the fee and secure enrollment, you will receive a reference number.
- Send a package containing your transcripts by courier.
- Comply with all of the instructions provided on the WES website.
- WES takes about 3-4 working days for your evaluation to track your records with the tracking details.
If you don’t know how to request transcripts from Madras University, you’ll need to make several trips to your university, and there may be other complications that delay down the application process. Within 24 hours of your university verifying your credentials, Worldwide Transcripts streamlines the procedure by electronically sending your transcripts to your desired location.
Why Trust Worldwide Transcripts
Being an authorised and verified source of documents, Worldwide Transcripts has partnered with 12+ evaluation bodies and has been successful in sending verified transcripts to 50+ evaluation bodies abroad. We have been a trusted name in the documentation procurement industry for over 13 years and have ties to more than 800+ universities in verifying and sending credentials electronically within 24 hours.
Does Madras University send transcripts electronically?
No, Madras university does not send your transcripts electronically, you can reach out to Worldwide Transcripts, we will send your transcripts for your desired evaluation within 24hrs!
How long does it take to get transcripts from Madras University?
It ideally takes about 20-25days to receive your transcripts from Madras university.
How do I get a copy of my university transcript?
A copy of transcripts can be requested the same as applying for transcripts.
Is Madras University Approved By WES?
Yes, Transcripts sent from Madras university are approved from WES.
Do you ship transcripts to WES?
Yes we do ship transcripts to WES, and we also provide tracking details within a stipulated time frame.
Where should I get my transcripts shipped?
Transcripts have to be shipped from the University postal address.
How many sets of transcripts do I need?
You should order 3 sets for your transcripts
1st send to send for evaluation.
2nd for your university/eca abroad.
3rd for your personal records.
What is Educational credential Assessment?
A Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report compares your academic records to benchmarks them in terms of their guidelines usually applied in the United States or Canada. Institutions like Schools, Employment, Universities, licensing boards, or immigration authorities know your educational records by the information in this report.