A marriage certificate is an official declaration that states that two people are married. In India, Marriages are registered either under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. For both types of marriages, a marriage certificate is legitimate proof that a couple is married.
Required documents for Marriage certificate includes –
1.Application signed by both husband and wife.
2 For registration under the special marriage act, documents related to birth certificate for confirming the age of groom to be 21 years and age of the bride to be 18 years are required (10th Mark sheet/ Passport/ Birth Certificate)
3. Ration Card of husband/ wife that has been Issued by the S.D.M.
4. Under the special marriage act; document for confirming a residence of at least 30 days in (Ration card/ respective S.H.O. report)
5. Affidavit from both bride side as well as groom side in which the Place of Marriage, Date of marriage, Marital Status at the time of marriage and nationality is mentioned.
6. Two Passport size photographs of both side and one photograph of marriage.
7. Marriage invitation card, if available. If marriage has taken place at religious place then a certificate by the respective priest will be required
Our team at Worldwide Transcripts initiates in providing you with your marriage certificate with easy process and quick delivery.