Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, India’s South Gujarat Institution is a public university located in the city of Surat. South Gujarat University was renamed Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) in 2004 in honour of the renowned scholar and Gujarati poet Narmad. The university, which was founded in 1965, provides undergraduate and graduate programmes.
The South Gujarat University Act of 1965 founded the university. It was founded in 1966 and organised as a university on May 23, 1967, with the University Grants Commission recognising it in 1968. VNSGU is India’s first institution to provide postgraduate rural studies degrees. After the death of Veer Narmad, the university was renamed Veer Narmad South Gujarat University in 2004.
An urban university located in the town of (Vesu) Surat, the University has a campus spread over 810 hectares. More than 3000 students study on campus. The University has skills in Arts, Commerce, Science, Education, Management Studies, Rural Studies, Engineering and Technology, Medicine, Law and New Computer Science, Homeopathy and Architecture.
To procure your transcripts from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University or to know about courses offered
Your transcripts may open doors to new academic opportunities for you. They’re required for transferring credits from one university to another, and they’re the most accurate way to judge your previous academic performance. Despite this, many students struggle to receive their transcripts from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. To obtain your transcripts, you will require special assistance from professionals.
Courses Offered By Veer Narmad South Gujarat University :
- B.Sc. + M.Sc.
- LL.B. (B
- achelor of Laws)
- B.Lib. (Bachelor of Library Sciences)
- M.Sc. (Master of Science)
- M.A. (Master of Arts)
- Post Graduate Diploma
- M.Com. (Master of Commerce)
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration
- M.Arch (Master of Architecture)
- M.P.T. (Master of Physiotherapy) M.C.A. (Master of Computer Applications)
- M.Ed. (Master of Education)
- M.Plan (Master of Planning)
- LL.M. (Master of Law)
- Master of Social Work
- M.Lib. (Master of Library Sciences)
- M.Phil. (Master of Philosophy)
Affiliated Colleges to Veer Narmad South Gujarat University :
- Adarsh Kelavani Mandal, Kosamba Sanchalit Science and Commerce College
- Agarwal Vidya Vihar English Medium College
- Akhand Anand Arts & Commerce College
- Arts & Commerce College, Chovisi, Navsari
- Arts & Commerce College, Motapondha, Kaparada, Valsad
- Atmanand Saraswati Science College
- K.M. Science College
- Baria Science Institute
- Bhagwan Mahavir College of Education
- Bhagwan Mahavir College of Science & Technology
- BRCM College of Business Administration
- N. Parmar B.Ed. College
Documents Required to get Transcripts from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University :
- All year/semester mark sheets.
- ECA Form if any.
- Pass/Failed mark sheets.
Process to Receive Transcripts from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University :
- Submit all the documents at the University.
- The university asks for a certain amount for transcript per documents.
- Submit fee at the university.
- It takes about 20-25 working days to receive your transcripts.
- You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link
Note – The cost of the university may change as per any new notification by university. The cost is updated as on September 2021
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts From Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Offering Various Services Including –
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
- Medium of Instructions.
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille.
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.