Educational Perspectives Believes –
- Individuals have the right to have their academic achievements properly recognized. They accomplish this thorough research of international education and by providing evaluation reports that are accurate, balanced, consistent, and fair.
- They believe those seeking recognition of their academic qualifications should be able to do so easily, inexpensively, and in a timely manner.
Services Offered by Educational Perspectives –
-Evaluation for Employment and immigration
-Evaluation for Nursing and Licensure
-Evaluation for Professional Licensure
3.Start your Evaluation.
Education Perspective also provides you with translation service in numerous languages official used by your universities, immigration, licensing service and other organization. EP translation services are swift and efficient, as well as convenient and dependable. The cost of translation is determined on the substance and volume of text on each page.
How to Apply
Collect all the documents required
- For any education to be evaluated, you must produce valid academic records. All non-English documents must be accompanied by an authentic English translation.
Complete you Evaluation and pay
- Payment for your evaluation can be made by personal check, money order, or bank check issued by a US bank, or credit card.
Things to keep in mind while applying with Educational Perspectives
- Educational Perspectives exclusively generates evaluation reports based on official educational credentials; they don’t accept photocopies of academic records or scanned/emailed versions of papers given to us by applicants.
- Educational Perspectives has the right to request original paperwork or documents submitted directly to Educational Perspectives from the issuing institution. Furthermore, Educational Perspectives may determine that before an examination may be completed, credentials received for evaluation must be verified.
- Documents received directly from the issuing institution become the property of Educational Perspectives and will not be shared unless they are secure digital copies, for which there is a fee.
- If Educational Perspectives requests your original academic records, they will be returned to you once your review is completed, a fee may be charged to return your papers via a trackable service. Original credentials should only be sent if they are specifically requested via the Country-Specific Documentation pull-down choice or if an evaluator requests them.
- If further information/documentation is needed to create your evaluation report, Educational Perspectives will contact you through email.
Educational Perspective is profoundly serving, the development of evaluations of non-US educational qualifications as their core focus. For admissions and licensing professionals in the United States, as well as companies, we generate reports that are accurate, succinct, consistent, and relevant.
Worldwide transcripts being the proud partners to Educational Perspectives and are helping the immigrants in their evaluation done with the easy procedure with a cost-efficient process.
- “EP | Credential Evaluation Services for Students, Institutions and ….” https://www.edperspective.org/.
- “National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES)” – https://www.naces.org/
- “American Association of Collegiate Registrars (AACRAO)” – https://www.aacrao.org/
- “European Association for International Education (EAIE)” – https://www.eaie.org/
- “NAFSA: Association of International Educators” – https://www.nafsa.org/