In the early 1920s, serving the oppressed and promoting Tamil Literature, Rajah Sir S. R. M. Annamalai Chettiar founded Sri Minakshi College, Sri Minakshi Tamil College and Sri Minakshi Sanskrit College in setting up rural areas in Chidambaram. In 1928, Rajah Sir S. R. M. Annamalai Chettiar agreed with the local Government to dedicate the aforementioned institution to establish the University. Therefore, on 01.01.1929 Annamalai University was established in accordance with the Annamalai University Act 1928 (Tamil Nadu Act 1 of 1929).
The most important development is the enactment of the Annamalai University Act, 2013 (Tamil Nadu Act 20 of 2013), which came into effect on September 25, 2013, after obtaining the approval of His Excellency, the President of India.
Accolades Annamalai University, accredited with an ‘A’ Grade by the NAAC in 2014, is one of India’s largest universities with 10 institutions and 49 academic departments. Spread over more than 950 hectares of land, the University is doing a yeoman job in taking education to the door of people who are not far from accessing higher education institutions. The University has developed many teaching programs over the years and has pioneered teaching grades.
Courses Offered by Annamalai University :
- Marine Sciences
- Indian Languages
- Engineering & Technology
- Fine Arts
Affiliated Colleges to Annamalai University :
- Rajah Muthiah Dental College and Hospital, Annamalai University,
- BNG Hotel Management, Kolkata
- Flying Cats, Kolkata
- Flying Cats, Visakhapatnam
- ICAT Hyderabad
- GEMS B School, Bengaluru
- IMA Chennai
- International Institute of Fashion Design, Chennai
- National Institute of Fire Engineering and Safety Management, Visakhapatnam
- Rani Meyyammai College of Nursing, Annamalainagar
Documents Required to get Transcripts from Annamalai University:
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet (front and rear side)
- Id proof (front and rear side)
- Consolidated mark sheet (front and rear side)
- Passing certificate (front and rear side)
- Passport size photo
- Degree certificate (front and rear side)
- Eca body form (if required)
Process to get Transcripts from Annamalai University:
- Register yourself in the university portal.
- Upload the required documents in the portal.
- Upload the address where you require documents.
- Pay the fee
- The university charges about 2450 approximately.
- You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts From Annamalai University Offering Various Services Including –
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
- Medium of Instructions.
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille.
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.