The University of Kerala was founded in 1937 as the University of Travancore in the erstwhile princely state of Travancore (now southern Kerala and some neighbouring portions of Tamilnadu ). It is one of India’s first 16 universities. The University of Kerala has grown and decreased physically and reinvented itself in many ways during the last seven decades.
The original origins of the University can be traced back to two modern educational institutions in Kerala University College, Thiruvananthapuram and the Trivandrum Observatory. University College was originally founded as Maharaja’s Free School by Maharaja Swathi Thirunal in 1834, and Mr. John Roberts.
For Academic the university offers post-graduate (masters) programmes, the University uses a Choice-based credit and semester system, and is in the midst of implementing it at the undergraduate (bachelors) level. Semesters usually run from August to January and February to July.
Facts About University of Kerala :
- The University Grants Commission has indicated that the University is one of 26 institutions selected to promote Indian studies by foreign students.
- University Degree Certificates with Hologram and more than 112 security features to prevent controversy.
- The National Examination and Accreditation Committee has ranked the University B ++ (NAAC).
- The top bodies of the University – the Senate and the Council of Education and the executive council of the University, the Syndicate, also have student representation in it (first at Indian Universities, 1977).
- The University Union has been a part of the University’s life since 1939.
- The Center for Adult & Continuing Education (CACEE) received a UNESCO-NLM award for literacy in 2005.
- The first Malayalam conference was organized by the University of Kerala in 1977.
Courses Offered by University of Kerala :
Affiliated Colleges to University of Kerala :
- Government College for Women, Thiruvananthapuram
- St. Xavier’s College, Thumba
- University College Thiruvananthapuram
- Government College, Kariavattom
- Government Sanskrit College, Thiruvananthapuram
- Government College, Attingal
- Government College, Nedumangad
- Kunjukrishnan Nadar Memorial Government Arts and Science College
- All Saints College, Thiruvananthapuram
- H.H. Maharani Sethu Parvathi Bai N.S.S. College for Women
- Mahatma Gandhi College, Kesavadasapuram
- S.N.College, Sivagiri, Varkala.
Documents required to get Transcripts from University of Kerala :
- Transfer certificate/course completion certificate.
- 10th and 12th front and back.
- All mark sheets.
- Degree certificate.
- Id proof.
- Transcript form.
- ECA form (if required).
Process to get Transcripts from University of Kerala:
- Submit all the documents at the university.
- Including a request letter to be submitted at the university, with a fee receipt.
- It takes about 30-35 working days to submit your transcripts.
- University cost – 6700 approx.
- You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts From Panjab University Offering Various Services Including –
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
- Medium of Instructions.
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille.
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.