History. RGPV was established in the year 1998, by Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Act 13, 1998. The university was established by the Government of Madhya Pradesh as a common university for all the technical institutes, mainly including engineering and pharmacy colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The University has been accredited with Grade ‘A’ by NAAC.
The institution is in Gandhi Nagar, on the outskirts of the city. The campus is spread over 247 acres. The campus has an administrative block, instruction blocks, workshops, library block, research centers, hostels for students, sports and recreational facilities, residential blocks for the faculty and staff.
COURSES OFFERED at Rajiv Gandhi Vishwavidyalaya
To know more about Courses offered from RGPV, you can check the below-mentioned details:
- RGPV provides three-year diploma programmes for 10th and 12th grade (High School and Higher Secondary School, respectively) graduates; applicants must first pass a state-level pre-polytechnic test (MP PPT). JEE Main and 12th standard marks qualify admission to several four-year Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) programmes and Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm).
- Admission to the 5-year dual degree programmes (which combine a B.E. with either an M.Tech or an MBA) is also through JEE Main, although separate counselling is required. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is required for admission to various M.Tech degrees (GATE). Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is required for M.Pharm admission (GPAT).
- M.Des students must take the Common Entrance Examination for Design, while architecture students must take the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). For the MCA programme, the MP Pre-Master of Computer Applications Test (MP Pre MCA) is required. GATE, GPAT,and NET exams are followed by PhD interviews.
Rajiv Gandhi Vishwavidyalaya Affiliated Institute :
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya affiliated institutions include 5 teaching centers, 200 engineering centers, 98 pharmacy institute, 95 MCA institute, 4 construction centers and 85 diploma academic institution.
Documents needed while applying for the transcript from Rajiv Gandhi Vishwavidyalaya:
- Photocopy of all the marksheets of the university.
- Convocation Certificate or Passing Certificate [For WES Certification Convocation Degree is mandatory]
- ECA Body Form Required (If Any)
- ID Proof Required
The Process To Apply For Transcripts from Rajiv Gandhi Vishwavidyalaya :
We can get the transcript from RGVP without wasting a lot of time. To receive the transcript one may need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Submit an application form in the university
- Get all the photocopies of the mark sheets and degree documents of the course covered to apply for the transcript.
- Amount per copy For Professional Programs-1500.
- It can be received within 10 days of the application
- You have to pay a basic amount as challan in the university.
- You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts From Rajiv Gandhi Vishwavidyalaya Offering Various Services Including –
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
- Medium of Instructions.
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille.
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.