Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University is the largest and oldest institution of higher education in Chhattisgarh, founded in 1964, named after the first former prime minister of Madhya Pradesh. The University has an open campus in the western part of the capital Chhattisgarh, Raipur. The University campus is still spread over 207 hectares of land. There are twenty-nine teaching departments at the University. Six of these buildings have recently been built. Various independent courses have been implemented in other departments. The total number of employees is 700, who provide administrative support at various levels.
Intrigued by the opportunity to study and do advanced research with renowned scholars and other scholars in one of the largest cities in Chhattisgarh, the students also came from neighboring countries. There are 5000 students enrolled in various courses offered by departments headed under the supervision of more than 100 faculty members. The RSU mandate covers the entire central and southern part of Chhattisgarh. There are 180 educational institutions affiliated with the University. During the 2005-06 academic year, an estimated 1,25,000 students enrolled, both in undergraduate and postgraduate studies. The university plays an important role in education, culture and economics in the region.
The NAAC accredited the PRSU again in 2016 for the third cycle and awarded the University with grade A. The fourth cycle is due in December 2021.
To obtain your transcripts from ptrsu or to learn more about the courses that are available.
Your transcripts may be useful in gaining access to educational possibilities. They’re required for transferring credits from one university to another, and they’re the most accurate approach to evaluate your previous academic achievements. Despite this, many students struggle to receive their transcripts from Ravishankar University. To obtain your transcripts, you will need special assistance from professionals to receive your transcripts.
Courses Offered by Pandit Ravi Shankar Shukla University (PTRSU) :
The most renowned courses offered by Punjab University are as mentioned below:
Colleges Affiliated to Pandit Ravi Shankar Shukla University (PTRSU) :
- Apollo College Of Physiotherapy
- Chhattisgarh Dental College & Research Institute
- St. Thomas College
- Government Gna College
- Government Nagarjuna Science College
- Agrasen Mahavidyalya
- Durga Colllege, Raipur,
- Sktd Law College, Raipur, Distt
- Govt. Arts And Comm. Girls College, Devendra Nagar, Raipur, Distt. –
- Dr. Radha Bai Govt. Navin Kanya Mahavidyalaya
- Smt. P.G. Daga Girls College
- Govt. Minimata Girls College
- Rajiv Gandhi Govt. College
- Vivekanand Mahavidyalaya
- St. Vincent Palloti College,
- Gurukul Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- Govt. Rajiv Lochan P.G. College
Documents required to get Transcripts from (PTRSU) :
- All year/Semester mark sheet.
- ECA Form.
- Id proof.
Process to receive transcripts from (PTRSU) :
- All Documents needs to be submitted at University.
- Documents including (Pass/fail) are required.
- The university asks for a certain amount for transcript per documents.
- You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link
Note – The charges of the university might differ as per their current norms.
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts From Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla University Offering Various Services Including –
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
- Medium of Instructions.
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille.
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.