Patna University was established by an Act of the Royal Law Council passed in September 1917. It began its journey in October 1917 as a joint and investigative body under JG Jennings presiding over the university as first vice-chancellor. In modern India, it is one of the oldest universities in the region. Later, in 1919, the university’s governing bodies – the Senate and the Syndicate, were established. The famous Wheeler Senate House of Patna University was built in 1926 when Raja Devaki Nandan Prasad of Munger donated the money. When the university was first established it had power over all the higher education institutions of Bihar, Odisha, and the Kingdom of Nepal.
It oversaw institutional tests ranging from school finals to postgraduate levels. This situation lasted for almost four decades, until the establishment of Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, and Utkal University, Bhubaneshwar. On January 2, 1952, it was transformed into an academic university with only the capital Patna. The university buildings are mainly located on the banks of the Ganges River and the Saidpur Campus.
Courses Offered by this University :
- Faculties of Law, Education, Commerce, Fine Arts, and Medicine Includes – Law, Education, Commerce, Fine Arts, and BDS.
- Faculty of Social Sciences includes Departments History, Geography, Psychology, Ancient Indian History and Archaeology, Economics, Personal Management & Industrial Relations, Sociology, Political Science, and Public Administration.
- Faculty of Humanities includes – English, Hindi, Bangla, Sanskrit, Maithili, Persian, Philosophy, Arabic, and Urdu.
- Faculty of Science – This faculty consists of the departments of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Statistics, and Geology.
Don’t forget to check their website to get the detailed courses
Affiliated Colleges to this University :
- Bihar National College. Patna, Bihar.
- Magadh Mahila College. Patna, Bihar.
- Patna Women’s College – [PWC] Patna, Bihar.
- College of Arts and Crafts. Patna, Bihar.
- Patna Law College. Patna, Bihar.
- Patna Science College. Patna, Bihar.
- Directorate of Distance Education, Patna University. Patna, Bihar.
- Vanijya Mahavidyalaya
- Patna Women’s Training College
- Patna Training College
Documents Required to get transcripts from Patna University :
- All year Marksheets
- ID proof
Process Required to get transcripts from Patna University :
- Submit all the documents printouts in university.
- Submit DD
- Make sure your degree is in English language.
- Name on the marksheets has to be same in all cases.
- University charges – 1500 out of India Requires 125USD.
- You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link
Note – The charges of the university might differ as per their current norms.
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts From Patna University Offering Various Services Including –
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
- Medium of Instructions.
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille.
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.