Transcripts from Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (WBUT):
The West Bengal Government established a committee of experts on December 31, 1998, under the chairmanship of Ashesh Prasad Mitra, Outstanding Specialist to explore the need and scope of the establishment of Engineering/Technology University on the West Bengal stage.
The University officially began operating with consideration of the first Vice-Chancellor’s office on January 15, 2001 as the weekend of the proclamation of the WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2001, under the West Bengal Act XV of 2000 passed by the Western Legislature of Bengal. The University embarked on its academic program, from July 16, 2001 following a Notice from the Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal dated June 15, 2001 on the merger of Engineering and Management Institutions / Colleges and we have entered the eighth year of operation. The University is included in Category 2F and in Category 12B of the UGC and the recipient of the UGC Grant.
We have equal opportunities, a guarantee center and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, class, belief and religion. The University seeks to increase attention to new / novel ideas that may affect all sections of society, especially those that are marginalized. They look at technology from a broader social perspective and organize graduate courses in basic and applied practices. The University has introduced new courses in emerging areas for development, development and higher education. They strive for the efficient use of recurs and believe in implementing every step of business development without compromising the need for cooperation.
Documents needed while applying for the transcript:
- Certification courses
Affiliated colleges to WBUT
- Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College
- Kalyani Government Engineering College
- Haldia Institute Of Technology
- Nstitute Of Engineering & Management
- Bankura Unnayani Institute Of Engineering
- Murshidabad College Of Engineering & Technology
- Asansol Engineering College
- Netaji Subhash Engineering College
- Govt. College Of Engg. & Textile Technology, Serampore
- Govt. College Of Engineering And Textile Technology, Berhampore
- Government College Of Engineering And Leather Technology
- Mckv Institute Of Engineering
- Gurunanak Institute Of Technology
Documents required to get transcripts from WBUT
- All year Semester mark sheet
- ECA Form
- Id proof.
Process to get Transcripts from WBUT –
1. Submit all the documents at the university portal.
2. Including the payment need to be paid at the university portal.
3. University Cost about 2000 per set (E-transcripts for WES)
4. You can also apply online for your transcripts with the given link
Note – The charges of the university might differ as per their current norms.
We at worldwide transcripts are here to assist you in getting your transcripts from Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (WBUT) with some easy clicks offering various services that includes–
- Mark Sheet Transcripts.
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
- Medium of Instructions.
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille.
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc.
We are proud partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.