The university was established on 1 November 1960 by the Kalyani University Act 1960 of the province of West Bengal. Kalyani University is a State University and its activities are regulated by the Kalyani University Act, 1981 (as amended until 2001), by Govt. Western Bengal.
This Act is supplemented by ‘Statements’, ‘Orders’, ‘Regulations’ and ‘Rules’. This practice replaced the law of The Kalyani University (Temporary Suppression) Act, 1978, which also replaced the ‘The Kalyani University Act, 1960. The University Grants Commission gave the university the mandate recognition to the university.
In 2016 the university of Kalyani has been awarded with Grade A as per NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council)
Courses Offered By Kalyani University :
- · Faculty of Science
- · Faculty of Engineering, Technology & Management
- · Faculty of Arts & Commerce
- · Faculty of Education
- · Faculty of Music & Fine arts
- · School of Interdisciplinary Studies
Colleges Affiliated To University Of Kalyani :
There are altogether 57 affiliated colleges and 7 other recognized institution affiliated to university of kalyani some of
them are listed below:
- Asannagar Madan Mohan Tarkalankar College.
- Berhampore College.
- Berhampore Girls College.
- Bethuadahari College.
- Chakdaha College.
- Chapra Bangaljhi Mahavidyalaya.
- Domkal Girls’ College.
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar College.
- Dukhulal Nibaran Chandra College.
- Dumkal College.
- Dwijendralal College & more.
- Prabharani Institute of Education.
- Sunil Dhar Memorial B.P.Ed. College.
- Bimal Chandra College of Law.
- J.R.S.E.T. College of Law.
Documents Required For Transcripts In University Of Kalyani :
- Id Proof
- Photocopy of all the mark sheets of the university along with 10th and 12th class mark sheet & Id proof.
- Convocation Degree or Passing Certificate [For WES Certification Convocation Degree is mandatory]
- Students applying for WES/other agency verification have also to apply for the issue of transcripts.
Process To Acquire Transcripts Form University Of Kalyani :
- The authorization letter will be required in favor of the controller of the examination.
- Enclose the photocopies of all the mark sheets and Convocation Degree Certificate that is required to be sent to the university.
- Amount per copy For Professional Programs – 2000 per mark sheets/Degree.
You can also apply online for your e-transcripts with the given link
We At Worldwide Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts From Panjab University Offering Various Services Including –
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
- Medium of Instructions.
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille.
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc.
We are partners to verification bodies like ECE, CES, AICE, Edu Perspectives, Transcripts Research, IEE, I.E.R.F, GCE etc. and can help you getting you transcripts with ease.