A transcript is a statement of marks of all the semesters on one page which is used for degree verification and it should be sealed and stamped/signed across the back-flap.
Documents Required for Transcripts:
- Application form for issuing transcripts.
- The fee has to be paid ₹ 1500 for one set of transcripts and for extra copies you need to pay ₹ 100 each.
- Submit clear scan copies of all the mark sheets and degree certificates along with the syllabus.
- If you are unable to find the syllabus online, you can go to window no 3, new administration block, and get your syllabus over email or in a pen drive.
- University Enrollment Number, which is mention on your Degree Certificate.
- Authorization letter (if somebody else is submitting on your behalf): It must be hand-written and signed by the candidate. No scanned copy accepted. They can match the sign with your ID proof.
- ID proof of the candidate preferably passport.
- ID proof of the person who is submitting the application on your behalf.
Then you need to visit the University of Delhi website and make the payment online.
For 1 set of copy payment of INR 1500/- is required & an additional 100 INR per copy as many copies you add. After doing payment you need to submit all hard copies of your mark sheet, payment slip, transcript Application form duly filled in the campus you studied along with syllabus copy, especially at Delhi University south campus.
Transcripts from University of Delhi – Online transcript application form (available on0 DU website): Needs to be submitted in original (no scanned copy accepted). Please fill and sign the original form Also, for point (6) in the application form, you need to attach an additional sheet to list all the subjects covered during the course.
An important point for South campus if you are graduate with BA or B.com then a copy of the syllabus need not be attached. For other courses, you may make a separate excel sheet mentioning the paper titles and names (given at the back of mark sheets) that way you won’t need a copy of the syllabus to be attached to the application. Also, they do not provide degree certificates in transcripts envelope, so you have to send it on your own. Delhi University transcripts (south or North campus) do not send it on their own, so be careful & send it properly.
Post successful submission of all required documents, you can collect the documents in 15 days’ time. If you are unable to visit for Transcripts from University of Delhi, you can authorize someone for the same, they can collect on your behalf. It is not a tedious process but needs to take everything while you are applying for transcripts else you have to visit twice for submission. Shipping or International courier to WES/IQAS is not done by the university, so you have to collect your transcripts personally & courier it from the same Post where the university located. You can do both speed post or DHL/FedEx but be careful about the pin code which should be mentioned should be of university campus only.
Worldwide Transcripts will help in getting your transcripts:
Worldwide Transcripts has built a brand value and principles to offer services for transcripts, attestation, and unique source documentation for Indian education universities. The prime motto of the company is to help Indian students and professionals to succeed. That is the reason we offer the best of services. Once you get in touch with them, they will serve you for all your documentation needs. Some of the additional services offered by Worldwide Transcripts are:
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate
- Medium of Instructions
You may get in touch with them through email on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on +91-9179895627 / +91-9340899870 / +91-9630530627